Política de privacidad
In Almendrehesa, S.L. we are committed to protecting your privacy. We want to be transparent about the data we collect, how we use it and the rights you have to control your data.
- User information
Almendrehesa, S.L. is responsible for the treatment of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), regarding the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following information on the treatment is provided:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
in the company we process the data of the interested people for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, commercial promotion, sending newsletters, management of company profiles on social networks, etc.) as well as for attend the requested services and develop our activity.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of obtaining mentioned, as well as the different purposes of treatment set out, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system are:
- Identifying data.
- Electronic addresses.
How long will we keep your data for?
Personal data will be kept as long as you are in relationship with you, either as a customer or as another type of interested part; while the suppression of these is not requested; or while there is any provision or legal requirement for their conservation.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
In the case of data provided for job search purposes, if these are not of interest to the company, they will be immediately deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data may be due to the execution of a commercial, commercial labor, etc. contract, in which the interested is part of.
Another legal basis for the treatment of your data is informed consent in the case of other treatments, such as: contact form on the website, participation in the company’s social media profiles, and any other treatment that necessarily implies the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested party will be an essential requirement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parts will not be communicated to any third party, except legal obligation in this regard.
What are your rights when you provide and / or process your data?
As an interested part, you can at any time ask us to exercise any of the following rights that assist you in terms of data protection:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are treating that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to treatment by THE ENTITIES, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Solicitar la limitación del tratamiento de sus datos: En determinadas circunstancias, tendrá derecho a solicitarnos la limitación del tratamiento de sus datos, en cuyo caso le informamos que únicamente conservaremos los datos sobre los que haya solicitado limitación en el tratamiento para el ejercicio o defensa de reclamaciones.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data on which you have requested a limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, as well as that they be transmitted by our company to another controller.
- Oppose the treatment of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to oppose the treatment of your data in which case, we would stop treating them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, before the Spanish Agency for data protection http://www.aepd.es
We inform you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following ways:
- Postal Adress: Polígono Industrial Hactara, calle B, Parcela 36, 18811 Zújar (Granada)
- E-mail: email@example.com
Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (email, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parts, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through these the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by of the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The user guarantees that the data they provide is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation.
In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.